Friday, February 4, 2011

What Are Hibachi Scallops

power


Ephesians 3:20: " Now to him who can do the power that worketh in us, infinitely beyond all that we ask or think ... "

This morning when I awoke I asked God's presence, especially a revelation specific about these thoughts of doubts which beset my heart. Once, the message is confused, I am not so "in spirit" to receive something, like the waves of the sea, I am fickle in my path and swept here and there ... Then I am overwhelmed by a thought that had already struck some here as follows: "God speaks: Now! "

are the words of Christ, so my first food of the day, already, my thoughts of doubts disappear in bright light of His teaching, then, suddenly I revealed more about my place in the Kingdom and even filled with strength, challenged by other responsibilities and especially, especially, consoled, lived and dressed in His Spirit. Be, ready to begin my journey into the world.

God always gives us beyond what we, we demand, that is his promises, especially, do not take any position where a single thought of doubt we live; recognize the cry of the soul to that, she claims the Source , and only source. God forbid. Amen.


by Anthony d'Ajaccio.


0 comments:

Post a Comment