Monday, February 28, 2011

Is Aloe Vera Safe For Lips

GARMIN EDGE 800 ... BIKE FUNCTIONS




__ Wow! You have a new meter, what it's like brand?
__ Garmin Edge 800.

__ You've paid the price?
__ Yes, but it's the best present for cyclists.

__ What he more than others?
__ Autonomy 15h
Touchscreen very bright, even in bright sunlight

fixation on the gallows handy

Large amount of useful data for cycling

fastness, tightness

very fast connection the Satellite

Software Garmin Connect and Training Center for the Analysis


__ Complicated?
__ Not too much.
I put it on its stand, a quarter turn, it is fixed.

Long press on button 1 to turn it on.

When the satellites are received, pressing the button 3 to start the stopwatch.


__ That's it?
__ During the course, I can read three pages of data and the profile.

__ How much data at all? __
can cram in 3x10 = 30
I configured a main page for the dish, a second page to the coast (with the profile page), a third for medium.


__ What is this button?
__ With button 2, I create intervals: I support the foot of a hill and then at the top, which allows me to know its length, its altitude, elapsed time, speed, ...

__ At the end of exit, you press the button 3?
__ I can also use it on top of a hill if I search for non-climbers back down, to avoid distorting the profile.
Do not forget to restart afterwards.

When the output is complete, must validate the registration by pressing the 2 button for 5 seconds, the file appears in the log.


__ To retrieve data on the computer?
__ Simply plug a USB cable, data is transferred to the two programs mentioned above.
The first is online, the Internet, the second hard disk, just in case.


__ And navigation?
__ I speak in my next article, okay?

__ OK, I'll wait ...

Main page

In an ascent

Averages for the end of the exit

A dot indicates where you are on the profile

Table created from the recorded intervals (button 2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment