Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Pectus Excavatum Model

NANTAIS ... In Nantes (NANTES not!)


Wow!
About Me: I'm CLEP, yes, I know, not very original, but you get used ...
I am of the noble race of the Pyrenees Mountains, a patou what.
I do not growl, I bark rarely, I accept the (countless) hugs, even if sometimes ... grrr!

.....................................

Between 4 and 7 June, I had the honor (and fun!?) To host the prestigious club of hikers NARBONNE, framed by President Rene and the vice-president Guy, without whom nothing would be possible.

They arrived on a strange two-wheeled machines and, at the outset, they made the area upside down!

..................................

My master Yvan deploy the treasures of patience to access all their desires (and more!), He pushed the dedication to move to "single table" with ten furious ate (a lot), drank (a lot), singing (loudly), led by conductors licensed Vincent and Guy!

...............................

My mistress, Sabina, has established a strong organization comprised of a host of boys and girls are always smiling and available, hard to take in default ... Apart

meals (with the anniversary, the aligot), some moments punctuated the living room, such as ball, rugby games, petanque and Rummy, the picnic in Espérou, .. .

............................... The rest

time, everyone could go about their business outside the Centre, visits (museums but also in caves!), hiking or cycling, so I saw them again in the evening, tired, thirsty, hungry, Daniela is where a speaker (Oh Daniela!), Nathan, Christopher, Karim ...

..............................

Ah! I must apologize to everyone, after a small bath of fresh legs in the nearby stream, I broke everything dripping in the reception room, which I of course flooded, but no one was me into rigor.

Well, I leave you, my little Clotilde mistress waiting for a game of hide and seek in the 3-hectare park, do not forget to come see me when you're passing through our beautiful area, you are always welcomed!
Wow Wow! Wow!

....................................

One of the leaders caught

Yvan Christophe and ensure grain

Warning! it will hurt!


And voila!


Significantly less dangerous, albeit with Germain ...


Ready for the rush ... Mount Aigoual

Picnic ... Improved!

Slowly Janot, think back!

My boyfriend Johnny (it's better than Clep!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment